Moving proves to be less stress-full if you hire a removalist. Hiring a professional eases your pain of handling packing, loading, and unloading.
You can count on them to ensure your item’s safety and get the work done efficiently.
So given below are few tips on how to choose a removalist and the cost factors.
How to choose a removalist?
Now that you know that hiring a removalist is indeed a good idea, you must also know that there are many out there which ready to fool you. So here are some tips on how to choose a removalist
- A good removal company never overcharges nor cheats you in any way. They will give you an approximate cost based on the distance and type of move. Some companies provide offer an online calculator such as the removal cost calculator. It will calculate the estimated cost for you without any wastage of time.
- Professional movers always offer prompt delivery. They care about your time and deliver the items on time. They do not lag during the transition merely to increase the time so they can charge you more.
- They have a team of trained professionals. May it be skilled removalists or the best customer care service, the team makes sure that you are comfortable throughout their service. They are highly experienced and know just how to carry out the work.
- The best moving company will provide additional services to their customers other than moving such as packing and unpacking. They understand the importance of perfect packaging and offer customized packages since every item is different from each other and needs to be packed in appropriate packages accordingly.
- They get your goods undamaged till the final location, and they are very confident about doing so with their fleet of vehicles and team. You can see how good a company is by checking how confident they are with the output of the service. A good removalist company provides full insurance and make sure that your valuables are unscratched.
- Above all choose a reputable moving company with excellent customer reviews and ratings. This ensures that they prioritize their customer and take care of customer satisfaction.
How much does it cost to move interstate?
Many companies’ offer different price ranges for moving, and the cost depends on several factors. Given below are some factors which decide the average cost of removalists.
Make sure that that you check the price after you choose the right removalist for.
- The distance of the move: The first factor which affects the cost of the move is the distance between the pick-up and drop off location. Higher the gap, the higher is the rate. Cost of moving interstate is by default higher than the price of moving within the city.
- Size of the move: The size of the luggage decides the cost of your move. This is because larger size demands a bigger transporting vehicle which is costly to maintain. The type of move varies from 1 to more than 3-bedroom house apartment move.
- Services: The cost of the move also depends on the services the company offers to its customers. Removalists companies providing services such as packing and unpacking charge more than a company not offering less or none of these services.
- Quality of service: Reputable removal companies do not compromise on the quality of service they provide and might charge for it accordingly. You know you are getting services worth every bit of your money when the moving team is punctual and trained, their fleet of vehicles are well maintained and ensures safe delivery.
The average cost to move interstate in Australia with the size of a 1-bedroom house apartment is approximately $900 if you get the service from a reputable company. Note that this is a rough estimate and might differ from company to company depending on the service they offer.
How much does a removalist charge per hour?
Moving companies charge their customers in either of the two ways: time-based rate or a flat fee.
As mentioned above, the cost charged by each removalist depend on various factors.
Hourly charges fall under the time-based price structure. This proves to be beneficial if your move is easy.
Make sure that you opt for only reputable removal experts as they do not drag the transportation time intentionally and try to give you the most efficient result the time-span.
To know how much does the particular removalist charge per hour, you can use an interstate moving cost calculator.
This calculates an estimate of the cost by merely inputting significant details such as the pick-up and drop off location along with the type of move. This is beneficial as it helps to plan your budget wisely.
So these were some ways how to choose a removalist and how to calculate the average cost to move interstate in Australia. Don’t forget to check the interstate move cost estimator for Australia online to plan well and get to know about the average price.